This school year will be great!

This school year will be great!

Friday, November 15, 2019

3RD GRADE HOMEWORK.

1.- GIVE YOUR ANSWERS PAYING ATTENTION TO THE INSTRUCTION:

1.- Write a sentence about breakfast that ends with a period.

2.- Write a sentence about lunch that ends witn an exclamation point.

3.- Write a sentence about dinner that ends with a question mark.


2.- USE A PERIOD, EXCLAMATION POINT OR QUESTION MARK AT THE END OF TEH NEXT SENTENCES.

1.- The students are answering an exam______
2.- Are we getting ice cream after lunch______
3.- Do not enter_____
4.- I won the first prize at the science fair_____
5.- Can we get a puppy____
6.- I am picking my sister up after school_____
7.- This is awesome____


3.- PUT A COMMA IN THE CORRECT PLACE.

1.- I love to eat apples bananas oranges and peaches.

2.- Beyoncé was born on September 4 1981.

3.- My sister is moving to Paris France.

4.- David is tired so he is going to take a nap.

5.- The waitress brought us bread butter marmalade and coffee.

6.- The chair broke so I am going to fix it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment