This school year will be great!

This school year will be great!

Monday, November 11, 2019

3RD GRADE EXAM GUIDE

STUDENTS WILL BE PRESENTING TEST ON THURSDAY 14TH, STUDY THE EXAM GUIDE TO BE PREPARED FOR THAT DAY.

1.- VOCABULARY:
LESSON 1 AND 2 IN YOUR BOOKS.

2.- "A"/ "AN" ARTICLES.

Examples:
I saw a spider in my room.
My brother bought an ice cream.

3.- Subjects and Predicates.

Examples:

My brother plays soccer in the club every sunday.
    subject                                           predicate

My father´s car is red and blue.
    subject                              predicate

4.- PUNCTUATION MARKS: PERIOD (.) QUESTION MARK (?), EXCLAMATION POINT (!)

EXAMPLES:

1.- What a beautiful day!
2.- Do you like vanilla ice cream?
3.- The teachers are in the office.








No comments:

Post a Comment