This school year will be great!

This school year will be great!

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

6TH GRADE HOMEWORK

HOMEWORK 1:_

COMPLETE  NEXT SENTENCES USING THE PRESENT PERFECT TENSE. USE A DICTIONARY IF NECESSARY.

1.- Katy ____________________ to Paris twice ina year. (go)
2.- The kids ___________________ soccer together many times. (play)
3.- My teacher ___________________ to my parent many times. (talk)
4.- My best friend _______________ a souvenir from her vacation. (bring)
5.- I ________________________ my english homework yet. (not finished.)

HOMEWORK 2.- 

COMPLETE NEXT SENTENCES USING THE PAST PERFECT AND THE SIMPLE PAST.

1.-  When my dad _________________(arrive) home, my mom ___________________ (clean) the house.
2.- The students _________________________(finish) the activity, when the teacher ________________(review) it.
3.- The people ____________________(catch) the thief, when the police _____________.(arrive)
4.- My teacher ____________________ (pick) up the books, when I ________________(give) it to her.
5.- The concert _______________________(start), when we _____________the tickets. (buy)

HOMEWORK 3.- 

COMPLETE NEXT SENTENCES USING THE PRESENT OR PAST PERFECT TENSE.

1.- Julia _________________ in many countries, she travels so much. (be)
2.- My best friend____________________ a horse before, maybe that`s why she has the accident. (not ride)
3.- My son ______________________ (eat) the cake when I ___________________him. (discover)
4.- I _____________________ (write) a letter to him, when I got his postcard.
5.- We _________________________ too much for ythis exam. (study)  I know it will be easy for us.



No comments:

Post a Comment